Join us for fun and educational horse and pony riding lessons, camps, events and horse agistment at the Claremont Showgrounds, Perth, Western Australia.
Showgrounds Equestrian Covid-19 update
We are open!!
We have had an amazing response from clients with offers to help with the horses and lessons etc so a big thank you
Only Private Lessons
Lessons are continuing but all lessons are now private individual lessons￼ save that unless you are a family group then there can be more than two people in the arena
What happens if you are in a group lesson ?
If you are in a group lesson Jess will contact you to arrange moving you to a private lesson for this week and next week ( the last week -week nine￼)
Extra Lessons available
Private lessons are available seven days a week for a half hour or an hour￼
A number of our horses are available for lease this is a great opportunity to own a horse for a short period and to get a real taste of the benefits and otherwise of owning your own horse
It’s $200 per horse per week so if you are interested please email Jess for more information￼
School Holiday program
We expect to have a school holiday program in a different format involving one on one
-horse ownership and riding
We will release those details later this week
Stay safe all the best to you and your family￼
Thanks, Team Showgrounds
COVID-19 – measures we are taking;
- As part of the Showgrounds Equestrian Centre family your safety and that of your family remains the highest priority.
- We are monitoring the Coronaviris (COVID-19) situation closely and want to update you on the measures we have put in place:
- – Showgrounds Equestrian Centre will continue running business as usual.
- Please wash your hands in the toilets before coming in
- Every effort is being taken to ensure cleaning and disinfecting of touch points. For example we will be wiping down reins after each lesson and the wash down hoses will be regularly wiped down
- Social distancing is important – please Keep a social distance of 1.5m. All staff have been advised to practice social distancing from each other and patrons.
- If any children need to be mounted up please can the parent assist with the mounting
- Try and minimise touching surfaces around the stables
- we strongly encourage the wearing of gloves while at our Centres
- We are encouraging card payments or bank transfer over cash to keep transactions as contactless as possible and reduce possible spread. We can do cash but we will use gloves
- We urge anyone with symptoms or who has been overseas since 1 March 2020 to please reconsider visiting either of our centres
Finally, please remember during this period to be considerate to those around you and look after those who are more vulnerable. Look after yourselves, your loved ones and your neighbours.
And please wash your hands!
Thank you and all the best
Team Showground’s Equestrian Centre
Here are some testimonials from happy customers…
Dear Michael and Team,
Just a short note to thank you for my children’s lessons. The kids have really enjoyed their horses and their instructors. As a former horse rider and competitor it’s fair to say I scrutinise the lessons very closely and I have been very happy with the instructing and my kids have progressed very well. Now for better or worse I have decided to buy a pony and agist it at the Showgrounds and look forward to continuing to enjoy our time at the Showgrounds.
See you soon, Penny
We wanted to thank you for our riding experiences this year. Our daughter Maya has been loving her riding and the staff and horses make for a fun and positive environment. Once we saw her enjoyment we decided to take up riding ourselves and we have had a great time.
Thanks again, Marcus and Annamaria
We wanted to pass on our thanks for the experiences and enjoyment our daughter Holly has experienced at the Showgrounds. We also really appreciate having the ability to lease a horse which has given Holly the experience of owning a Horse. Holly loves her riding and we appreciate your support in helping her pursue her interest.
Thanks again, Jenny and Tim