* Day camps include riding, plus lectures and learning about the everyday care of a horse.
* Riders are to arrive in the morning between 8.45am – 9am and be picked up at 3pm. Fees will apply to pick up after this time .
* All riders must bring their own lunch, morning tea is provided.
* Correct riding attire must be worn while around the horses.
* We require 24 hours notice to book in the day or days that you would like to ride.
* We are unable to provide refunds
During our days camps we will try and cover the following topics:
Parts of the horse
Saddlery and tack
Health of the horse
We loan boots and helmets if you do not have your own. Riders should wear long pants.